Last updated at 2019/8/13
Cornell University Class of 2021, Computer Science & Info Science Major
Dev skills: Web Front&Back-end(PHP), Java, iOS(Swift), Backend and Database.
Linkedin: Qichen Hu
June 2018 - Present: Point 72 Asset Management.
- Position: Software Engineering Intern
Fall 2019: Teaching Assistant for CS4700 - Foundations of Artificial Intelligence at Cornell University .
2017 - Present: Cornell D&TI (Cornell Design and Technology initiative).
- Position: Developer.
- Github: https://github.com/cornell-dti
2017 - Dec. 2018: Cornell CUSD (Cornell University Sustainable Design) Currents Team.
- Position: iOS developer
2014 - 2017 HFI Programming
- Position: Leader, front-end developer, backend developer, designer.
- Github: https://github.com/HFIProgramming
Jan. 2016 - Feb. 2016 VIP.com
- Position: Winter Intern/mobile front-end developer
CDTI - CU Events: An App that helps Cornell students to find campus events.- GitHub: https://github.com/cornell-dti/events-manager-ios.git
CUSD - Currents: A user-end app that collects user location/calendar events. These data will allow the server to predict times where the HVAC in the user's room should be turned on/off. Also works as a remote controller for the HVAC.- GitHub: https://github.com/wsjnohyeah/Currents-iOS.git
School Info Sharing Site "NoticeBoard 1 & 2" : no longer available
- Verified account for each student.
- Post feed/notices
- Categorized file sharing
- School-wide votes
- Class Schedules
- Real-time comment page for school activities. (comments pass the screen like subtitles.)
"NoticeBoard 3" : no longer available
iOS App: CardGames ScoreBoard [a replacement for paper scoreboards when playing card games among friends] no longer available